|
Profile
Neo Keng Yang Tag
Links
|
Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 12:49 AM
L.I.F.E
在这世界 善与恶是共存的 就像一张白纸 本来只是一张没有颜色的东西 却在人的不同基准下 变成了白与黑 是脆弱的人类 决定了善与恶 This is one of a very meaningful quote that i have read from a book,it's saying that,it's because humans are weak,that's why there are good and evil in this world.I find it very meaningful,as i believe that this,is actually quite true.Hahaha.If you all don't understand,can ask me about it.=) Today was vball training,and i felt that i am really chui.hahaha.As in really really chui,i spent the same amount of time as most of the year 2s in the club,some i might have spent even longer than them,but however,my skills,just sucks to the max.Hahaha.It's just not one or two offdays,it's like i am always like that,being a burden whatsoever,i don't even know,whether i am cut out to be playing vball or not.It's just iritating.x( I also dunno what i am talking le,but well,i just think that i am real lousy,that's all.heh. Smell ya!!! |